Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Winter Olympics Math Product


Click here to see it in my TPT store.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Sports-Math-sequencing-missing-number-counting-on-tens-frames-1032323
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Sports-Math-sequencing-missing-number-counting-on-tens-frames-1032323

I don't know about you, but I love the Olympics! I went to the Summer Olympics in Atlanta in 1996, and it was a wonderful experience. The sense of patriotism was unreal. On a scary note, I was at Centennial Park the night of the bombing, but we had to leave early because I had a migraine. (The only time of my life I have been thankful for one of those demon headaches!) I should knock on wood because I can't tell you the last time I had a real migraine.

Anyway, the Olympics are something I really look forward to, and I'm glad the Winter and Summer games are on a rotating schedule now instead of both happening in the same year. (I had to look that up to make sure I didn't imagine it...they made the change in 1992.) The Summer Olympics are my favorite mainly because I love watching gymnastics. Ice skating is a close second though, but I can't get anyone in my family to get into watching ice skating with me! I still can't believe my 8 year old daughter doesn't even like it. She recently said "Mom - you know I can't stand ice skating, right?" WHAT?! I think my husband and son have brainwashed her so they can get their way with the remote. My daughter is pretty persuasive when there is a tie in the household when it comes to males-vs-females! I don't stand a chance when it's 3 against 1! Oh well - I will just hibernate in my bedroom with my TV for a couple of weeks this winter! :)

I made an Olympics math product for K-1st graders just in time for the games. I couldn't decide whether to do it or not...I knew it would be a product I could only use every 4 years, but the Olympics are just too much fun to ignore! I made the product based on my Christmas Math packet that has become the best selling item in my store. If you liked that set, you'll probably like this one. I found some cute Winter Olympics graphics from Glitter Meets Glue Designs and Whimsy Clips on TPT. I hope you like this fun math worksheet set. It's perfect for morning work, and several of the worksheets look the same....but actually have two different levels of difficulty. You should be able to use these for differentiation without the students even knowing the skill level is different.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Sports-Math-sequencing-missing-number-counting-on-tens-frames-1032323

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Sports-Math-sequencing-missing-number-counting-on-tens-frames-1032323

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Sports-Math-sequencing-missing-number-counting-on-tens-frames-1032323
 

No comments: