Thursday, December 5, 2013

A gift for our SLP Intern/Student Teacher

I'm not sure what everyone calls a Grad student doing a school based placement. SLP Intern? Student Teacher? Whatever the title may be - I call our "student" just AMAZING!

Mrs. Britt and I have been at a loss as to what to get our SLP Student Intern / Teacher at the end of the semester! She has been such an asset, and we wanted to get her something she could use in the profession. We wanted to get her something monogrammed, but her initials may change one day! We also do not know if she will choose a school based SLP job or a medical one. I saw a list on Pinterest of gifts to get a Speech Language Pathologist, and it all clicked once I saw the laminator. I have this same laminator, and I paid at least $30 for it. We are going to give her lots of things we have created over the years to go along with the laminator and laminator pouches. I have a cute idea in mind on how to organize it, so I will post a picture as soon as we complete that task!



We are going to try the 3.5" x 5.2" pouches this time. I have lots of flash cards that are 2.5" x 3.5" - and my fingers are crossed that we can fit two in each pouch.

What kind of gift ideas do you recommend?

No comments: